ADVANCED NURSE PRACTITIONER
We are seeking an enthusiastic and highly motivated Advanced Nurse Practitioner to join our friendly team.
We are a training practice for GP Registrars and Medical Students from UEA. Our GPs are happy to provide excellent support to help you develop in your role.
The applicant will need to be friendly, hardworking, self-motivated and able to work as part of the primary care team to ofer high quality healthcare services to our growing population.
Strong organisation and time management skills, the ability to work autonoumously and excellent interpersonal and communication skills are a requirement of the position and to work as part of the multi-disciplinary team dealing with "on the day" appointments.
Hours of work are lexible up to 36.50 hours per week and we offer a competative salary which is negotiable dependent on experience.
Closing date for applications: 9th November 2018
If you require further information regarding this position please contact Frances McKenzie on 01603 726541
We are looking for a committed and enthusistic doctor to join our well-established practice
SALARIED GP / Partner
Come and join our Friendly Team
- Friendly and respected partnership
- Committed to providing high quality patient care
- Five partners (4.25WTE)
- Multi disciplinary Team including Clinical Pharmacist and Advanced Nurse Practitioners
- Skilled and Enthusuastic Nursing and Admin Teams
- Excellent large purpose built premises (Leasehold)
- Training Practice - GP Trainees and UEA Medical Students
- Young patient demographic
- GMS practice with a growing list size due to local housing developments
- 6 weeks annual leave and one week study leave
- Careeer development supported
- Research Ready practice
For informal visit or discussion please contact Frances McKenzie, Practice Manager to arrange.
Interested applicants should send a CV and covering letter, by email or post to:
Frances McKenzie, Practice Manager, 25-27 Dr Torrens Way, Costessey, Norwich NR5 0GB
Closing date: 29th November 2018